BGBBACHELOR IN GLOBAL BUSINESS
Business perspective across borders
The current business environment is dynamic and unpredictable, so it is essential to have a clear and comprehensive understanding of it. Therefore, as a Bachelor in Global Business graduate, you will be capable of generating growth by identifying business opportunities and risks in a global ecosystem, as well as interacting with people from different cultures and using digital tools to design competitive strategies that meet the needs of the clients.
Non-native English speakers must demonstrate proof of English proficiency before gaining admission to this program.
CHOOSE YOUR SPECIALIZATION
Our TEC21 educational model allows you to customize your degree and your professional profile. During the specialization stage, consider a concentration or an internship based on your plans after graduation. Tec de Monterrey offers you this path through the following concentrations*:
- Global supply chain management
- Consulting in customs and foreign trade
- Doing business in Asia, North America, Latin America, Europe and the Middle East
- Obtaining the Americas Competitiveness Business Certificate
* These concentrations are subject to availability and might vary in each campus.
FIELD OF WORK
With these skills, you will be able to generate value in different global environments and develop career options in fields, such as:
- Multinational and domestic companies with operations in Mexico and around the world
- Global supply chain and logistics companies.
- Government and private organizations that promote foreign trade and investment
- Consulting for international companies focused on international operations, trade, customs, negotiations and multiculturalism
- Starting up your own project
BACHELOR IN GLOBAL BUSINESS*
To develop internationalization strategies by evaluating framework conditions (geo-political, legal, economic, etc.) and its operational and financial feasibility at different levels, including company, sector, industry, region and country.
To design innovative international commercialization strategies for products and services, in accordance with the established international guidelines.
To integrate global supply chain profitably analysis while assessing potential risks.
To plan international operations within the framework of national and international regulations, identifying and generating emerging businesses opportunities.
To design and adapt highly effective organizational processes, considering different multicultural environments.
CHOOSE YOUR PATH
You develop the competencies of the Business discipline, which you will master throughout your experience at #NegociosTEC.
You will learn the fundamental concepts of the Business discipline.
You will partake in challenges to understand and explore Business fundamentals, where you will interact with classmates from different majors.
You will take general education courses, which you will choose from a wide offer of topics.
You will participate in an integrated business challenge that requires the application of all the competencies and knowledge developed throughout this stage.
- You will acquire core knowledge and competencies of your major area, those that make your program unique.
- You will participate in focused challenges, to reinforce what you have learned and expand the core knowledge.
- You will decide whether to focus deeper into your major or to diversify into other complementary areas.
- You will experience the TEC Weeks that include experiences and extracurricular activities that will enrich your program.
- You have decided between diversifying or focusing in depth into your major, which you will achieve by choosing a concentration, a professional internship or even a period abroad. The TEC Semester will give you the flexibility to customize your academic program.
- You will develop competencies related to your passions, interests and professional plans.
- Upon graduation, you will receive the certificate of professional concentration issued by your campus.
General education course
Area exploration block (CHALLENGE)
Area exploration course
Optional block outside the area (CHALLENGE)
Disciplinary block (CHALLENGE)
Multi-disciplinary block (CHALLENGE)
Introductory block (CHALLENGE)
Global area block (CHALLENGE)
Disciplinary global block (CHALLENGE)
Final global block (CHALLENGE)
Choose your focus and build a better future
Through the Tec21 Educational Model, your learning process will be full of experiences and activities that will help you develop the knowledge and skills you need to face the personal and professional challenges of the 21st Century.
Your study program will feature Semana i and Semestre i, timeframes in which your learning will be enriched by challenging and interactive experience that go beyond the classroom, where you will work together with students from different majors.
Tec21 will give to the flexibility needed to learn in different ways and places, always following the highest standards of academic quality, guided and inspired by our innovative, up-to-the-minute teachers, who are in touch with the current professional environment.
You focus on specific fields, such as consulting, social development leadership, entrepreneurship, investigation and innovation, among others, which will provide an added value to your undergraduate program.
You will have access to exchange programs, language courses, internships, research stays, double degrees, among others, where you will interact with teachers and students from other countries, allowing you to forge a global culture.